After months the long-awaited functionality is finally available on Facebook. Finally, you can delete a message sent in a Messenger conversation. ‘Must Know Tech’ explain you how.
Like the other options on Messenger, the new feature is very straightforward to use. However, it is important to keep in mind that the option is only available for a limited time of 10 minutes after the message is sent. After this period, you will only be able to delete the message for yourself.
- Open the Facebook Messenger application on your phone or desktop.
- Open a chat with the messages you want to delete.
- Tap and hold a message or select the three-point menu icon on the desktop.
- Select “Delete” next to the message.
- Select “Delete for everyone” – This ensures that messages disappear from the inboxes of the people to whom you sent them, not just your own.
Yeah, right!. Now you have the same capacity as Mark. Successfully tested and we confirmed its functionality.